ONE-ON-ONE ART BUSINESS CONSULTING SERVICES:
Want to know if the contract you’re about to sign is good for you? Need help putting a proposal together?
Not sure what to charge $ for an opportunity presented to you?
Do you need help with your personal branding or want to take your art business to the next level?
Do you wish you had someone to talk to that knows this business inside and out?
Here I am!
I will work with you one-on-one to solve a specific problem or goal. I love working with creative entrepreneurs and helping them to grow their business. My experience will save you years of learning. I TAKE THE PAIN OUT OF THE BUSINESS OF ART, SO YOU CAN CREATE WITH CONFIDENCE!
(CLICK HERE FOR MY PRICING AND TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME)
I can help you with:
- PRICING / PROPOSALS – I’ll help you determine what to charge, what details to cover and I’ll provide you with tips on what a written proposal should contain.
- AGREEMENT/ART LICENSING OR OTHER TYPE OF DEAL REVIEW – Offered a deal but not sure if it’s a good one for you? I can help! Using my experience with deal-making, I will consider what’s important to your art career and help you determine if the deal is a good fit for you.
- ARTIST-AGENT RELATIONSHIPS – Getting into a new relationship, either as an agent or an artist? I can help you determine the best way to move forward, and if the agreement is fair for both parties.
- DEAL MAKING and BRAINSTORMING – I’ll help you understand any agreement you are going into, what changes to the deal you should ask for, and will create a course of action for a win-win negotiation with a client. I’ll also help brainstorm how to launch or land that next big project or client you dream of.
- ART LICENSING – My expertise will save you years of learning. (I have Licensing Forms and Templates for you, too)
- RESOLVING PROBLEM CLIENTS AND SITUATIONS – I will help you solve what seems impossible with a difficult client or misunderstanding.
- BRANDING – I’ll help you determine what you need to do to position your personal “brand” through your marketing efforts online and otherwise.
- TEMPORARY AGENT! Do you just hate talking money with a new client? Need someone to negotiate and work out a deal for you on your behalf? I’ll be your temporary agent for the set up of the deal. Tell your new client that your agent will work out the deal, so you can focus on creating great art!
When I’m finished with you, you will have gained confidence in yourself as a good “business-person” and you’ll breathe a huge sigh of relief!
My expertise is in ART MARKETING, LICENSING AND DEAL-MAKING for creative entrepreneurs (artists & small business owners). I’ve been in this field for well over a decade and have a great understanding of how small business owners and artists can market and brand themselves. I’ve also put together hundreds of deals for artists.
I won’t help with: Getting into galleries or grant writing. (I can, however, help resolve challenges you may have with a gallery director).
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney – My recommendations are purely based on my many years of experience and art licensing and art business training. While I can help you decipher a contract and understand the basics of what you are being offered, I am not a licensed attorney. For legal advice on contracts, please contact an art attorney.